With a lot of people working from home these days you need a good office setup. This includes your lighting. The best kind of light for your home office is natural light but when you’re working late into the evening you need a good desk lamp. It’s always a good idea to have a couple of different sources of light.
There are couple of things to consider when deciding on your lighting. How much space do you have available? If you have a smaller office space it might make sense to have a light that can you fix somewhere else. Like a clamp desk light.
The most important thing is the level of lighting. Some lights have multiple light settings and different warmth levels of lighting. So depending on what task you’re doing whether it be reading or detailed work you can adjust it to your needs.
Do you need a fixed light? Or a lamp that can be swivelled and pivoted? Decide on what is best for you and the work you’ll be doing. Here are 10 desk lamps that will work in your home office.
Shop Desk Lamps For Your Office
- This stylish black steel desk lamp with a USB charging outlet
- A flexible lamp which has a clamp to fix to the table. It has 3 different lighting modes from cool to warm light and is dimmable too.
- An extra long arm lamp you can swing and pivot to shine an extra the task.
- A simple modern black matte lamp with a sculptural shade.
- A modern and contemporary desk lamp.
- This simple white LED task lamp.
- An adjustable gold slim line LED lamp.
- This mid-century desk light has a wireless charging pad and a USB to charge a second device if necessary.
- A classic design with copper details that has a shade that swivels and pivots.
- A unique curve design light fixture that will make a statement sitting on your desk.
Which are your desk lamps are your favourite? Let me know in the comments below.
This post contains some affiliate links which I may make a small commission from should you purchase something. For more information check out the affiliate and terms and conditions page.