After this year of 2020, it’s more than ever a time to reach out to friends and family over Christmas. In a more of a personal way. Sending Christmas cards is a great little token to give out. Taking the time to handwrite a message so friends have a little piece of your in their home. Rather than just the general text Christmas text that gets sent to your contact phone list!
Writing cards isn’t for everyone but I love the nostalgia! And of course it’s another item you can decorate your living room with over the festive season. As well as the usual Christmas tree and other decorations. Hanging up your Christmas cards marks the beginning of the Christmas season. It always adds a personal touch and happiness I think!
You can get creative with how you display any Christmas cards you receive, like pinning your cards to some decorative hanging like in the feature image.
It’s so nice to receive a few through your letterbox but I need to do a better job of sending more out! So here are some of the best cards from online to send out to your loved ones.
- Recycled brown paper polar bear card pack of 10 from Amazon.
- Three little angels pack of 16 from Amazon.
- Abstract watercolour stroked Christmas tree to order from Minted.
- 3D JOY handcrafted and illustrated card, Amazon.
- Gold foil scripted Merry Christmas pack of 8 from Etsy.
- Three wise men card from Amazon.
- Illustrated botanical watercolour cards from Etsy.
- Christmas wreath foil cards from Papyrus box of 12.
- Luxury minimal bauble card design pack of 6 from Etsy.
- Illustrated mistletoe Christmas wreath from Etsy
- Abstract lined Rudolph reindeer card comes in variety pack of 6 from Etsy.
What do you think of Christmas card giving? Is it time to give it up and go with the digital way of everything else? Or a tradition to keep going? Let me know in the comments below!
This post contains some affiliate links which I may make a small commission from should you purchase something. For more information check out the affiliate and terms and conditions page.