So, Fathers Day is coming around next month! I always have a hard time deciding what to get or whether just to keep it simple, with a card and a nice meal at home and now out about yay! It’s always nice to give a gift if possible. But I have to confess when it comes to buying men I generally just ask! That way I know its something liked and wanted! However all that being said here is a gift guide for Fathers Day 2021 if you’re on the hunt…
- A desk organizer with wireless phone charging hub for his home office or desk at work.
- Beard oil with mix of natural oils to keep facial hair moisturized as part of his daily routine. Its all about self care and feeling good!
- A folding comb, such an old school tool but vey handy when out and about!
- A Nutribullet for trying out different smoothies and juices and keeping healthy.
- A laptop sleeve to keep laptop protected when out and about or sitting idle.
- GoPro camera for anyone who’s adventurous and wanting to keep some memories to keep up with their adventures.
- Bluetooth record player. A cool and sleek wooden record player for any music lovers who has any vinyl collection. Such a cool home decor piece, great in the living room or bedroom.
- The Daily Stoic, a cool little book of daily wisdom and quotes for some food for thought.
- Carry on luggage case for all of those who are planning a trip away as soon as possible for a change of scenery!
- A jump rope for simple fitness at home if he’s body prepping for the summer.
- A wooden watch stand to hold any jewellery and accessories and it’s from Etsy so you can get it personalized if you like.
- Portable bluetooth speaker for travel and at home.
Those are some of the best finds I found for Fathers Day 2021! I hope those give you some good ideas!