Another Easter at home! The gathering might be a lot smaller this year but that doesn’t mean Easter entertaining doesn’t have to be boring. If you’ve been working on your cooking or baking skills with all this time at home, then make the most of the Easter holiday. Whether you’re looking to make something yourself or buy a couple of pieces to complete your table top setup. These pieces are more neutral based colours for Spring so they can be paired up easily with other items all year round.
Here are some favourite table top decor items for your Easter table this year…
- A cute watercolour design on these napkins will give the table a special little touch.
- I think servers with glass domes always make the food look better! They’re great for small sharing platters and keeping the cakes safe.
- This wood and marble server is great for sharing with complete with dip bowls.
- Putting on a pretty floral table cloth will add some interest as well as protect your table. A table cloth will instantly change the mood of the dinner.
- These heart teak bowls are perfect for putting in your mini chocolates for after dinner.
- If you have bench seating or wooden chairs around the table, switch up the look for Easter with these patterned cushions.
- The gathering maybe extra small this year but these brass place card holders will make complete the table setting.
- If your planning on doing some baking this marble stand is a great piece to show off your baking skills.
- Bring out a fancy bottle opener for the special occasions!
- This rose quartz server is almost too pretty to put anything on it but it’ll look great on the table.
- Some things need to go straight from the oven to the table, this stoneware baking dish will keep the food hotter for longer on the table.
- The napkin rings will add some little detailed finishing touches to the table.
Are you planning on doing any king of Easter entertaining this year? Let me know in the comments.