I came across this gorgeous design by Yulia Cherviachenko, an elegant dining and kitchen space. I love the muted colours used. But the interior still has plenty of interest and pattern with the wallpaper and colourful terrazzo for the table and kitchen area.
The blush tones with the wooden floors and the gold give it a warm vibe while still feeling elegant and sophisticated. I love the lined art work in the background.
For her full gallery project you can go to her Behance page. What do you think of Yulia’s design? Leave your comments below!
- 8 Favourite Lucite & Ghost Chairs And Amazing Ways To Style Them
- How To Reach Your Reading Goals For 2021
- 6 Tips To Refresh Your Bedroom Without Doing A Full Makeover
- 20 Different Beautiful Storage Baskets Made From Natural Materials
- 7 Great Tips To Organize & Style Your Hallway