I came across this gorgeous design by Yulia Cherviachenko, an elegant dining and kitchen space. I love the muted colours used. But the interior still has plenty of interest and pattern with the wallpaper and colourful terrazzo for the table and kitchen area.
The blush tones with the wooden floors and the gold give it a warm vibe while still feeling elegant and sophisticated. I love the lined art work in the background.
For her full gallery project you can go to her Behance page. What do you think of Yulia’s design? Leave your comments below!
- A Gorgeous Norwegian Home Tour You’ll Fall In Love With
- 4 Reasons Why You Don’t Have To Rush Decorating!
- 8 Popular Pendant Lights & Dupes That Will Look Great In Any Room
- 6 Tips To Create A Successful Working Routine From Home
- 6 Decor Items To Create A Stunning Fall Home Entrance