I came across this gorgeous design by Yulia Cherviachenko, an elegant dining and kitchen space. I love the muted colours used. But the interior still has plenty of interest and pattern with the wallpaper and colourful terrazzo for the table and kitchen area.
The blush tones with the wooden floors and the gold give it a warm vibe while still feeling elegant and sophisticated. I love the lined art work in the background.
For her full gallery project you can go to her Behance page. What do you think of Yulia’s design? Leave your comments below!
- June Pinterest 2020: Top 15 For Inspiration & Ideas
- Danish Design: Nordgreen Watches
- Alexis Franklin: Featured Artist
- 6 Design Styles To Avoid A Messy Home
- Cozy Boho Corner: Steal The Look