I’ve been seeing work by Laura Horn for a long time before I knew the name! Laura is an abstract artist based in Australia, Adelaide. You might have seen her a beautiful art pieces on Instagram and Pinterest.
Laura works with mixed media, watercolours, inks and acrylics to create her expressive pieces of art work. I love her mix of patterns over free flowing strokes and seemingly random loose shapes. She also paints abstract landscapes as well.
What I also love is her story about how she took her passion and created a business from it. Herself having the feeling that she was meant to do more than working in an office cubicle. Now she creates courses and encourages others and artists through exploration of creativity. (Another course that is down on my list!)
You can check more of Laura Horn and her work, prints and online courses on her website. What do you think of Laura Horn’s artwork? Leave in comment below!
Here are some more featured artists you can check out on the blog:
- 10 Excellent Tips To Nail The Scandinavian Interior
- 9 Tricks To Make A Small Bedroom Look & Feel Larger
- 4 Things To Remember When Creating The Ultimate Drop Zone
- Oval Table Inspiration: 8 Favourites for Dining Rooms
- How To Create A Morning Routine You’ll Love!