Mothers Day is coming up at the end of the month. (For everyone in the UK, I can’t believe we’re in March already!) For anyone who doesn’t like shopping, here are a few ideas you can shop online.
- A simple rose gold Kate Spade bracelet.
- The classic Ruby Woo lipstick colour from MAC that finishes off any outfit.
- Your Mom’s night time sleep will be sorted with this aromatherapy set.
- The mother of all mothers! A book from Oprah on life and direction, The Path Made Clear.
- This Clinique moisturiser will finish off your Mom’s beauty routine.
- I love this little purple trinket dish with the alligator on the side!
- How about something to keep her green fingers busy? This little orange tree is sure to do just that.
- A pretty decorative floral scarf like the ones from the Dolce & Gabbana runway from the last Pinterest favourites. But this one is without the high price tag, a steal from H&M.
- Gearing up for warmer outings with this straw bag from H&M.
- These beautiful slim line lanterns can light up her pathway or the garden.
- A heavy duty but pretty Le Creuset cast iron casserole dish will be great to add to cooking ware collection.
- An eye mask to save your Mom from migraines after long hard days!
- Mini GHDs to add to her travel case whenever she goes away.
- Splash out for your Mom and go splits with your siblings with these gorgeous hoop earrings made of peach Moonstone.
- Keep it simple with a bright yellow mug she’ll use everyday and think of you.
This post contains some affiliate links which I may get a small commission from.
- How To Choose The Right Area Rug
- 17 Interiors That Will Make You Fall in Love With Panelled Walls
- 12 Beautiful Eco-Friendly & Sustainable Home Decor and Goods
- 7 Amazing Tips To Start Designing Your Space When Stuck
- August Pinterest 2020: Top 15 Inspiration & Ideas