This year we’ve been spending more time than ever at home! We’re all a little house proud in some way. It’s always worth it to put in a little love in to our home, to make it “homely.” This doesn’t necessarily mean buying new things, it could be a quick furniture re-arrangement or organization to freshen things up.
But as Christmas is coming up we’re going to giving and receiving presents, so this is a guide for the house proud who love to make things a little more… fancy.
House Proud Gift Guide
- Ceramics are making a comeback for home decor and this sculpture from H&M is a steal for a high street buy. It ‘s a modern piece of art that
- These contemporary mini easels are an elegant way to frame some of your favourite photographs.
- A modern take on the classic teapot which you can show off when you have guests round for tea.
- A pair of modern salt and pepper shakers in a black marble finish from H&M.
- Christmas is all about the treats and having a cake stand is a nice centre piece for a table or to keep in the kitchen.
- Laying a cool book out on a coffee table just to pick up some inspiration from time time for yourself and guests to look at. Love Style Life is a coffee book favourite.
- If you’re laying out a breakfast spread, a toast rack is a nice and fancy addition to the table.
- Gifting some house hardware is a perfect present for a new home. These black and brass exterior numbers are from Anthropologie.
- I love any kind of trinket boxes to store little knick knacks away. They look good and they’re of course handy to keep things out the way. This gorgeous sculptural concrete box is from CB2.
- A notice board is a good way to keep track and organized, hang it up in the kitchen or your home office.
- This is such a pretty glass piece, maybe too pretty for matchsticks! If you keep candles around the home this is a good addition to have about the place.
- Having storage is always necessary, this gold wire basket will help things in order. If you’re gifting a basket you can make it up into a modern style gift hamper.
What are your house proud items that you love? Let me know in the comments below!