I have long been a fan of Janice Sung before I knew who’s work I was looking at. You might have seen her work in fashion magazines and branding campaigns such as Adidas and other well known names and luxury brands.
Janice Sung is based in Toronto and studied animation at college. After quitting her full time job in 2017 she now works as a independent freelancer focused in digital illustration. Noted artists that have influenced her work include Gustav Klimt and Audrey Kawasaki. Two, among my favourite artists which are always pinned on Pinterest art board. Sung’s artwork is a mixture of the two. Using abstract shapes, nature and themes in her backgrounds. And an ethereal yet modern style for her figures.
Her main themes for inspiration include nature, fashion and photography as well as interior design. Janice also mentions her Dad playing a big part of her journey watching him draw while growing up. You can read more on her and finding her style as a creative on her website Janice Sung. You’ll find what she’s currently working on and more amazing past projects!
- 8 Of The Best Paint Colours To Try For A Calming Bedroom
- How To Make A Modern Christmas Wreath
- 7 Ways To Make Your Room More Hygge This Christmas
- The Ultimate Christmas Gift Guide For The House Proud
- Bold & Beautiful Togo Inspired – Featured Artist: Manue Akue-Gedu