This wall sconce lighting hack, I’m sure you’ll appreciate it! Especially those of you who are renting and are definitely not trying to rewire a wall just so you can put some wall lights up. This amazing hack cam from Lone Fox. If you haven’t seen his beautiful bedroom makeover you should check it out.
This is the same video where he uses the wall sconce hack. I thought I’d share it because I know there will be someone who really needs this! With all the tips and ideas on how to make the most of a small space, usually a bedroom this will be a big life saver.
There are other lighting options of course if you don’t mind the wire showing. But this is if you would like a cleaner look to make the lighting seem like it is hardwired in the wall. You can achieve it just by using a couple of light pucks. They are battery operated and come with a remote control. Just drop them in to your shaded sconce wall sconce and it looks like you have a hardwired light!
5 Reasons This Hack Is For You
- If you’re not going to re-wire your wall!
- You rent so you definitely can’t rewire your wall even if you wanted to!
- The look of a wire hanging down from the wall looks untidy and it will be the first thing you notice with a plug in light.
- Your nightstand can’t carry any more loads so a table lamp isn’t going to cut it! The nightstand needs to be as free of stuff as possible.
- A small bedroom. There’s no where else for a light to go.
To see exactly how Drew does the wall sconce lighting it’s around the 20 minute mark, but if I were you I would watch the whole video to see his beautiful bedroom transformation.
Have you tried this wall sconce lighting hack? Let me know in the comments below!
This post contains some affiliate links which I may make a small commission from should you purchase something. For more information check out the affiliate and terms and conditions page.
Michelle Doan18th January 2021 at 16:22
So cool thanks for sharing the hack